Korean routine for dry winter skin

Korean routine for dry winter skin

𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒆 π’šπ’π’–π’“ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 π’‰π’šπ’…π’“π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’ 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒆𝒔? 

I have been using these hydrating products to give my skin a good boost of moisture. These are perfect for all skin types. Read on know my review on some of the products :- - -

π‘·π’‰π’šπ’”π’Šπ’„π’Šπ’‚π’π’” π‘­π’π’“π’Žπ’–π’π’‚ π’Žπ’‚π’•π’„π’‰π’‚ 3 π’Šπ’ 1 π’„π’π’†π’‚π’π’”π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’ƒπ’‚π’π’Ž:- I love to double cleanse my face to clean off all the makeup and spf. Physicians formula matcha cleansing balm just melts into my skin and takes off my makeup perfectly. It does not leave a greasy film after washing it off. After this I cleanse my face with a gentle cleanser, currently using the Vegan glow mild foam cleanser. -

𝑭𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒉 𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 π’Žπ’‚π’”π’Œ :- This is must have mask for rose addicts like me hehe, Smells so good and it feels so refreshing after long day, It has tiny rose petals -

π‘΅π’‚π’„π’Šπ’‡π’Šπ’„ 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒍 𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒆:- This is one of the most beautiful toner with visible rose petals floating inside the toner. Nacific real floral toner rose is lightweight toner and smells divine. Nacific rose toner balances my skin. Notable ingredients include Rose water, Centella, Tea tree, Rosemary, Peppermint , Lavender and Matricia extracts. Its available at Jolse.com.

𝑻𝒉𝒆 π’π’“π’…π’Šπ’π’‚π’“π’š π’Žπ’‚π’•π’“π’Šπ’™π’šπ’ 10%+𝑯𝑨 :- This is a high strength peptide formulation with a blend of high quality peptides and Hyaluronic acid. The ordinary matrixyl petide serum feels slightly tacky upon application. However when I rub my Bliss watermelon jelly hydrator it does not feel tacky at all. The ordinary 10% matrixyl peptide serum does not irritate my skin on acne days or after a facial peel. Its a great serum if you want to have peptides and HA both in one serum. Overall I like The ordinary buffet serum more. -

Have you tried any of these products?  Love xoxoπŸ’• . . . -

* some pr gifts here 


To view reviews on more of these products pictured above please follow my Instagram πŸ“·
Have you tried any of these? Love xoxoπŸ’• 

Post a Comment

0 Comments