Anti ageing korean evening skincare routine

Anti ageing korean evening skincare routine


π‘Ύπ’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ 𝒂𝒓𝒆 π’šπ’π’–π’“ π’Žπ’π’”π’• 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’Žπ’π’Žπ’†π’π’•?. -

I love using essences specially in winters when my skin feels more thirsty for hydration. Today I am sharing my another evening routine for the busy weekday evenings. :- - -

I double cleansing my face with jojoba oil and Bliss Rose gold cleanser. Then do these steps below - -

𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒍𝒂𝒃𝒔 π‘©π’‚π’Œπ’–π’„π’‰π’Šπ’π’ 𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒅𝒔 :- I am unable to use retinol at the moment so I thought to incorporate retinol like product into my skincare. Bakuchiol acts just like retinol , it is a plant derived ingredient which has proven anti-ageing benefits. These pads have two kinds of textures on each side. The scent is herbal and not very strong. Indeed labs Bakuchiol reface pads feel very gentle on the skin and gently exfoliates. I use these about 3 times during the week when not using my acids (AHA or BHA). These are perfect for travel and make my toning process quick. I wake up with a subtle glow on my skin the next day. Highly recommend Indeed labs Bakuchiol reface pads

𝑴𝑨𝑲𝑬𝑷:𝑹𝑬𝑴 π‘ͺπ’‰π’‚π’ˆπ’‚ π‘ͺ𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑬𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆:- This is made up with 100% chaga mushroom extract. Mushroom is very potent ingredient in skincare. It is anti-infammatory, anti-ageing and full of anti-oxidants. The ingredient list is very simple Water, Chaga mushroom and Propanediol . Make P:rem chaga concentrate essence needs to be used fresh as it is very potent and expires in 6months of opening. The essence is very watery and looks amber colored. I layer it like a toner upto 3 times and find it very moisturizing and saves my skin from the dryness. I am loving  Make P:rem chaga concentrate essence so far. You can purchase this product at a very affordable price at Credithink.com -

π‘΄π’š π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’š π’…π’Šπ’‚π’“π’š π’Žπ’†π’™π’Šπ’„π’ 𝒄𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒔 π’Žπ’‚π’”π’Œ :- My beauty diary masks are one of the best affordable Taiwanese mask brands. The essence is watery and mask is very comfortable to wear. My beauty diary mexico cactus mask  left a satin finish after use. The essence was a bit less as compared to other mybeautydiary masks. This gave me a low to medium hydration. -
The final step in my routine is using Holika Holika Good cera cream reviewed in this post

To view reviews on more of these products pictured above please follow my Instagram πŸ“·
Have you tried any of these? Love xoxoπŸ’• 

Post a Comment

0 Comments