Monthly kbeauty empties







🌸 Happy Monday πŸŒΈ

π‘Ύπ’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ π’Šπ’” 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’” π’šπ’π’–π’“ π’Žπ’π’”π’• 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕? 
For me Drunk Elephant C Firma is my most repurchased product. One bottle lasts me about 2-3 months and I use it 3 times in a week.

Sharing my quarterly (3 month) empties today with my final thoughts on them:-
πŸ‘ Like πŸ‘Ž Dislike 😍 Repurchase








Huangisoo Anti pollution cleanser πŸ‘ -

Vaseline rosy lips πŸ‘ -

Neogen wine peeling pads πŸ‘ -

Laneige Vanilla lip mask πŸ‘ -

Huxley secret of Sahara brightly essence πŸ‘Ž -

Ausome re hydrating double mist πŸ‘Ž -

Loli Plum elixir πŸ˜ -

Make p:rem UV sun gel πŸ‘Ž -

Clarity eye serum πŸ‘ -

Klairs midnight blue activating drop πŸ˜ -

Shero power C serum πŸ‘Ž -

The ordinary Granactive 2% emulsion πŸ‘ -

Real barrier control T cleansing foam πŸ‘Ž -

Laneige water sleeping mask πŸ˜ -

Nuria Defend serum πŸ‘ -

Escada Turquoise summer πŸ‘ -

AHA Peel so good πŸ‘Ž -

The ordinary Buffet πŸ˜ -

Trader Joes Jojoba oil πŸ‘ -

Missha rosehips hand cream πŸ‘Ž -

Etude house pink Vital eye serum πŸ‘Ž -

SNP birds nest eye patches πŸ‘ -

Keep cool Soothe mist πŸ‘ -

Hanaka sweet melon hand cream πŸ‘Ž -

Koelf Ruby bulgarian rose eye patches πŸ‘Ž -

Belif eye cream sample πŸ‘Ž -

Can you guess how many sheet masks I emptied? 

View more photos and details on my Instagram πŸ“· for right answer 😜

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Love seeing all the product that you used up.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete