Calming skincare routine with Skin & lab

Calming skincare routine with Skin & lab



π‘Ύπ’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ π’Šπ’” π’šπ’π’–π’“ π’Žπ’–π’”π’• 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’„π’‚π’π’Žπ’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’”π’Œπ’Šπ’? -

Aloe, centella and honey based never fail me when I want to have a good calm skin. Today I am reviewing new line of products from Skin&lab specially made for sensitive skin. This line uses highly potent formula with called Green cica complex . The green cica complex contains 6 potent ingredients centella leaf extract, asiaticoside, asiatic acid, madecassoside, madecassic acid & centella asiatica extract -

π‘Ίπ’Œπ’Šπ’ & 𝒍𝒂𝒃 π’Žπ’†π’…π’Šπ’„π’Šπ’„π’‚ π’„π’π’Žπ’‡π’π’“π’• 𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒓:
This is a sub acidic cleanser which foams very nicely. Skin & lab medicica comfort cleanser comes out like a cream cleanser and produces rich foam on contact with water. Skin & lab medicica comfort cleanser has a refreshing herbal scent and contains ceramides too.  Overall a great gentle cleanser.

π‘Ίπ’Œπ’Šπ’ & 𝒍𝒂𝒃 π’ƒπ’‚π’π’‚π’π’„π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒓:
The toner feels very lightweight to use and it great for layering. I did feel very soothing and calming on my skin after a few days of use.  Skin & lab balancing toner is less hydrating thought. It is more suitable for oily skin types. Skin & lab balancing toner has no strong scent and hence perfect for sensitive skin-

π‘Ίπ’Œπ’Šπ’ & 𝒍𝒂𝒃 π’Žπ’†π’…π’Šπ’„π’Šπ’„π’‚ π’„π’‚π’π’Žπ’Šπ’π’ˆ π’„π’“π’†π’‚π’Ž :
This cream is has nice gel cream type texture. I love the tube packaging which keeps it fresh and cleaner. Skin & lab medicica calming cream feels lightweight, cooling and absorbs quickly onto the skin. Skin & lab medicica calming cream gives a good long lasting hydration. For my skin type I use this as my day cream mostly. For night time I prefer heavier creams. With no strong scent and its perfect to calm down  irritated skin. - -

π‘Ίπ’Œπ’Šπ’ & 𝒍𝒂𝒃 π’Žπ’†π’…π’Šπ’„π’Šπ’„π’‚ 𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒕 π’ˆπ’†π’ :-
This is thick gel type spot treatment which is targeted to calm the acne . Skin & lab medicica clear spot gel also contains BHA and AHA to gently exfoliate the skin. I did not have acne during the testing phase so I am yet to see the results and the effectiveness on my skin. -
𝘏𝘒𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘡𝘳π˜ͺ𝘦π˜₯ 𝘒𝘯𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰π˜₯𝘢𝘀𝘡𝘴? -
*PRgifted πŸ’Ÿ -



To view reviews on more of these products pictured above please follow my Instagram πŸ“·
Have you tried any of these? Love xoxoπŸ’• 

Post a Comment

0 Comments