Minimal korean skincare routine


𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙪𝙥 𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚? 
I am not a daily makeup wearer. However I wear sunscreen everyday. And most of my sunscreens are water resistant or water proof. Because of this I usually double cleanse every day. For the morning time if I am in a hurry I some times just do a water splash or clean up with a toner pad. 
Sharing some of the products in my simple minimal korean skincare routine today and mini reviews on them -

ℌ𝔢𝔦𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔥 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔠𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔟𝔞𝔩𝔪 :
This comes in white plastic tub packaging with 120 ml or 4 oz of product. Some of the notable ingredients include Shea butter, Donkey milk , Coconut extract. It feels like a solid sorbet. It has a lemongrass like scent. I applied a dollop and it converts into an oily texture while spreading on face. Then I added a few drops of water on my palm and emulsified it. Finally washed it off with lukewarm water. It took off all waterproof makeup easily and it did not feel drying after use. It did not sting my eyes too. My only concern is it contains Polyethylene which is a polymer/plastic which isn't good for the environment. 


You can buy this here

𝔗𝔬𝔫𝔶𝔪𝔬𝔩𝔶 ℑ'𝔪 ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔩 ℜ𝔬𝔰𝔢 𝔰𝔥𝔢𝔢𝔱 𝔪𝔞𝔰𝔨 :
This mask has a strong rose fragrance. This mask a poor fitting, as you can see from my mask selfie. Notable ingredients include Pearl extract, Rose extract, collagen. After use the finish is a bit tacky and matte. It provides a low to medium hydration. Due to the poor fit and low in hydration, I will not be repurchasing this mask. 


You can buy this here


𝔘𝔯𝔟𝔞𝔫 𝔡𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔨𝔦𝔰𝔰 𝔅𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔭𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔄𝔭𝔭𝔩𝔢 𝔄ℭ 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔞𝔭𝔶 𝔰𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔭𝔞𝔠𝔨:

How cute is the packaging, I am loving the packaging. It comes with spatula too. It contains apple pectin to help in moisturizing and nourishing the skin. The mask doesn't irritate the skin and does seal in all the moisture during the night time. My skin feels soft and calm the next day. Overall this is perfect for summer time use. I prefer Laneige sleeping mask in winter over this. 


You can buy this here


To view reviews on more of these products pictured above please follow my Instagram 📷 Love xoxo💕

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Your skin must be flaweless. With how well you take care of it.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete