JM Solution Honey Luminous Royal Powder cleanser review

JM Solution honey powder cleanser
JM Solution honey luminous royal propolis powder cleanser


Which is your favorite cleanser? Do you double cleanse?

I love double cleansing as it makes my skin deeply clean and help serum/toner nutrients to nicely absorb into the skin. Recently I have started using JM Solution honey luminous royal propolis powder cleanser.


JM Solution honey luminous royal propolis powder cleanser review:-

This packaging is perfect for travel. It comes in individually packed sachets with the cleanser powder.
I love the cute honey comb design packets.  It contains about 30 packets in one box. It contains propolis, peptides and hyaluronic acid for hydration. It does contains SLS / sulphates.

How to use:-
Peel off the sachet cover which has sufficient powder for 1 single cleansing session.
Then just pour the powder on your palm, mix a few drops of water. Rub your palms to generate a nice lather. Finally gently apply the foam to your skin and wash off with lukewarm water.

JM Solution honey luminous royal propolis powder cleanser
JM Solution honey luminous royal propolis powder cleanser



Thoughts on JM Solution honey luminous royal propolis powder cleanser. :-

I felt a little scrubby feeling while lathering it up on palms. Once properly lathered the scrub particles are less but not completely diluted into foam. So I would not recommend this for daily use if your skin is sensitive. I found it very gentle to cleanse my skin as a second step cleanser. It has not strong scent and it does not irritate my skin. It does not dry out my skin after cleansing which is a huge plus. I would highly recommend it for light weight travel skincare.



You can buy this cleanser here


Post a Comment

0 Comments