Beauteque beauty box


Happy Thursday!! Do you enjoy blinding or subtle powder highlight while doing makeup ? 
Personally I prefer really enjoy powder(pan) highlighters with a fan brush , I feel it gives a nice subtle glow on my skin type. 
Today I am reviewing Beauteque beauty box from @beautequeofficial. It has 5 to 6 kbeauty products delivered in a box. Each month is has a theme and the theme for this box is Drama queen. The products come nicely secured and wrapped. It includes a leaflet with this for product and their use.
I received these products:.
🌸 Vov color song eye shadow
🌸 Yuki mineral water glow highlighter
🌸 Shiseido nueve brow pencil
🌸 Quanfan silicone beauty blender
🌸 Candy glow peel off masks
🌸 Wishtrend blackhead spa kit

Use code: PRIANCA25 to get 25% off your first order.

This is a super cute box packed with fun makeup goodies. And we all love adorable things isnt it? 

Post a Comment

0 Comments