Peach and slices hydrate mask with thyme


Happy Wednesday. Which is your favorite hydrating mask you have tried?
I am reviewing today the Peach and slices hydrate mask with thyme and morning flower mask. This is for for #abcupidmaskers challenge. The day is 2/19 called
⭐You're my butter half⭐

Lets get to the review:.
💘 100% cotton mask
💘 Mild floral fragrance
💘 Not a good adherence
💘 Less essence
💘 Contains Lemon , Geranium,Rose Thyme extracts
Peach and slices hydrate mask mask has was low to medium in hydration. Peach and slices hydrate mask did not fit on my chin part properly and overall fitting was not so good. Peach and slices hydrate mask did not impress me in terms of hydration and mask fit. Overall I will not be repurchasing Peach and slices hydrate mask.

Where to buy: Click here

For full review , sheet mask selfie and ingredient list please visit my InstagramLove xoxo. ðŸ’—

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. I love peaches. I will so have to give this mask a try.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete