AM skincare routine


Happy Friday!! Which is your staple product in your AM routine? 
My staple product is sunscreen and I love trying new ones to see who suits my skin. Sharing here today my #amroutine. Some products are new here and some I have been loving lately.
I am reviewing today the Botanic Farm Sea mustard mask. This is for for #abcupidmaskers challenge . The day is 2/16 called
⭐Avocuddles⭐

Lets get to the review:.
💘 Medium thick mask
💘 Herbal fragrance
💘 Good fitting
💘 Less amount essence
💘 Contains Alcohol, Adenosine, Grapefruit,honey suckle, Peach extract,
Botanic Farm Sea mustard mask had one of the great adherence. Botanic Farm Sea mustard mask was also very comfortable to wear.  Botanic Farm Sea mustard mask was having clear essence. It made my skin moisturized and soft. Only gripe is it contains Alcohol which might cause irritation of some skin types.

For detailed post on this, please visit my InstagramLove xoxo. ðŸ’—

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Face wash is my go to item in the mornings.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete