New skincare in my stash



I recently emptied some products and cracked open some new ones 
Sharing my reviews on newbies
-

𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒂 𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒄 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒊𝒍
This is an organic cleansing oil where notable ingredients include a blend of oils (Hazelnut, Olive, Avocado, Argan, Jojoba,Rosewood)
Whamisa cleansing oil comes in a very adorable deep red pump packaging It has a mild floral scent and removes all of my makeup
For waterproof makeup I suggest to use another deep cleansing oil
Whamisa cleansing oil  emulsifies and washes off easily being a lighter oil
Available @credithink for purchase

𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒐𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒓
Good molecules silicone free priming moisturizer is a lovely day time moisturizer for priming the skin
Notable ingredients include Shea butter and macadamia oil
Good molecules silicone free priming moisturizer does help blur out pores & gives a satin matte finish
I love the tube packaging which makes it very sanitary for everyday use
Good molecules silicone free priming moisturizer is alcohol free,fragrance free and vegan

𝑰 𝒅𝒆𝒘 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒃𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒏 𝑪 𝒍𝒊𝒑 𝒎𝒂𝒔𝒌
Firstly I love the cutesy packaging & the pink color
I dew care plush party Vitamin C lip mask contains a blend of oils and shea butter to moisturize the lips
I dew care plush party Vitamin C lip mask is a thicker lip mask
I love how it repairs and protects my dry lips in the winter season
My lips look plumper and healthier the next day if I use it at night time
Presence of peptides for anti aging is a huge plus too

𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒚 𝒖𝒍𝒕𝒓𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 
First aid beauty ultra repair barrier cream is a really unique moisturizer with feels like an airy whipped foam as I open the tub.
When I took a scoop of this on my hands and rubbed in, the foam turns into a lightweight moisturizer
Since its winter time I do add a few drop of Herbivore emerald oil
First aid beauty ultra repair barrier cream  does not irritate my skin at all. Its a nice day time cream for sensitive skin

𝑨𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒆 𝒆𝒚𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎
Aromatica rose absolute eye cream is a very thinner eye cream with a light rose scent. It does not hydrate my dry eyes This was a bummer in my new skincare finds

To view reviews on more of these products pictured above please follow my Instagram 📷

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Love seeing your skincare stash.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete