Korean evening skincare routine


𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒆 π’šπ’π’–π’“ π’ƒπ’†π’…π’”π’Šπ’…π’† π’†π’”π’”π’†π’π’•π’Šπ’‚π’π’”? -
I love to keep a lip balm and hand cream at my bedside.
Today I am sharing some of the products as my faves this winter
A good sheet mask, a sleeping pack and a lip oil are total savior this winter
-

π‘·π’–π’“π’Šπ’•π’ π’…π’†π’“π’Žπ’Šπ’…π’† π’„π’Šπ’„π’‚ π’ƒπ’‚π’“π’“π’Šπ’†π’“ π’”π’π’†π’†π’‘π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’‘π’‚π’„π’Œ :- This comes in a simple tube packaging
Notable ingredients include Centella extract, coconut oil, shea butter , olive oil , madecassoside and ceramide
Purito dermide cica barrier sleeping pack feels lightweight like a gel moisturizer and spreads very easily
Purito dermide cica barrier sleeping pack does not leave a tacky finish like some of the sleeping packs do. I like the fact it is essential oil free
After using this mask , the next morning my skin feels moisturized and soft
Purito dermide cica barrier sleeping pack is the perfect sleeping mask for sensitive skin -

𝑰 π’…π’†π’˜ 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 π’ˆπ’π’π’˜ π’†π’‚π’”π’š π’—π’Šπ’•π’‚π’Žπ’Šπ’ π‘ͺ π’π’Šπ’‘ π’π’Šπ’ :-
As soon as I apply this it tingles a little and I feel it does add a little plumping effect
I dew care Vitamin C lip oil gives a lovely bright pink tint to the lips .I love the fruity scent too
I dew care Vitamin C lip oil a good one to have in your day time bag since it does leave a nice tint on the lips -

𝑲𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆 π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’š π’Žπ’‚π’•π’„π’‰π’‚ π’‰π’†π’Žπ’‘ π’‰π’šπ’…π’“π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒓:-
This is a lovely gentle gel cleanser and its good to used as a morning cleanser
I feel Krave beauty matcha hemp cleanser has a slight psyllium husk like scent
Only gripe is when I take in my hands and rub it to create a foam some of it drops in parts on my sink
That way slightly leads to waste. Krave beauty matcha hemp cleanser  is an expensive cleanser as compared to other gentle cleansers I have tried and loved

π‘΅π’‚π’Šπ’”π’•π’–π’“π’† π’Žπ’π’Šπ’”π’•π’–π’“π’Šπ’›π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’Žπ’‚π’π’–π’Œπ’‚ π’‰π’π’π’†π’š π’Žπ’‚π’”π’Œ :-
It claims to be brightening , hydrating and  glowing, Notable ingredients include shea butter, propolis, royal jelly extract etc.
Naisture manuka honey mask dried up quickly in 15 minutes and has average amount of essence. I was a nice everyday sheet mask and affordable too

To view reviews on more of these products pictured above please follow my Instagram πŸ“·

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Love hearing about you night routine.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're trying to lose fat then you have to start following this totally brand new personalized keto meal plan diet.

    To create this keto diet, certified nutritionists, fitness couches, and professional chefs united to develop keto meal plans that are effective, suitable, cost-efficient, and enjoyable.

    From their launch in 2019, 1000's of people have already transformed their body and health with the benefits a proper keto meal plan diet can provide.

    Speaking of benefits; clicking this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-confirmed ones offered by the keto meal plan diet.

    ReplyDelete