Yeon Milk Smooth n Nutrition mask


Happy Wednesday!! Do you like milky essence in your masks or clear essence? Also what is your favorite drink.
My fav.drink is Matcha latte😁
Recently I tried Yeon Milk Smooth n Nutrition mask. I am sharing this review this for #abcupidmaskers. This is for the day 2/9
☕ I like you a latte ☕
Lets get to the review:.
💘 Medium thick mask
💘 Clean scent
💘 Less amount of essence
💘 Not so good fitting
💘 Contains Milk protein , Oat , Centella asiatica, Green tea extracts
I really love this cutesy milk bottle packaging design. The mask was comfortable to wear and had clear essence. Essence was slightly tacky and when topped with a moisturizer the tackiness went away. Overall a good everyday mask. And the mask made skin my skin calm, smooth and hydrated

I received this mask in my last month's @beautequeofficial mask maven box. You can use code
💙PRIANCA25 to get 25% off your first box.

For full review , sheet mask selfie and ingredient list please visit my InstagramLove xoxo. 💗

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. love that the mask has natural ingredients in it.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete