L'herbflore watermelon vitalizing hydromask


Happy Tuesday!! Do you like fruity or floral scent in masks? 
Recently I tried L'herbflore watermelon vitalizing hydromask for #abcupidmaskersorganized  for day 2/7
🍎Apple of my eye🍎
Lets get to the review:.
💘 Thin mask
💘 Watermelon scent
💘 Lots of essence
💘 Good fitting
💘 Contains Watermelon extracts, Hyaluronic acid , Aloe Peptide 
This claims to hydrate the skin and revitlize. I love the cutesy bright packaging with watermelon. The mask is very comfortable to wear and had lightweight essence. This mask left my skin feeling plump and it felt like my skin drank big shot of watermelon juice. I totally loved the watermelon scent and it made me remind of summer.

For full review , sheet mask selfie and ingredient list please visit my InstagramLove xoxo. 💗

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. I have never heard of this brand. So going to have to check it out.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete