Keep cool soothe line


Today I am reviewing Keep cool global Keep soothe line. This line focuses on soothing the skin and help repair red irritated skin
.
🍬 Keep cool soothe mask:
Keep cool soothe mask has a beautiful thin mask sheet material. It was very comfortable to wear and had a slight herbal scent. My skin felt hydrated and calmed after using this. It contains Glycerin(humectant) Ceramide(skin repair), honeysuckle extracts(skin vitalizing). Visit my Instagram for sheet mask selfie and more details. Where to buy: Click here

🍬 Keep cool soothe toner:
Keep cool soothe toner contains 85% bamboo water with slight acidic ph 5.5. Upon use I felt Keep cool soothe toner helped to hydrate and balance . No scent noted. Where to buy: Click here

🍬 Keep cool soothe cream:
This is a slightly textured cream. It contains centella asiatica extract(calming), madecassic acid( soothing) and Neem extract(anti bacterial) , shea butter( moisturizing). It helpe to heal my moisture barrier and calm redness. It leaves a matte finish. Where to buy: Click here

🍬 Keep cool soothe mist
It contains aloe vera and centella asiatica extract. It keeps my makeup fresh and dewy all day. I like how it hydrates my skin really well and mist is fine. I love it. Where to buy: Click here


For detailed post on this, please visit my InstagramLove xoxo. 💗

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Never heard of this brand before thanks for sharing it.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete