Minimal korean skincare routine



Today I am sharing my #minimalskincare routine for the busy evenings :- - -

On busy days I am mostly wearing makeup, so I use a cleansing oil (not pictured here), Huangjisoo cleansing oil . Then I use Bliss rose gold rescue cleanser to take off my remaining makeup. After that I use my Etude house All caring eraser pad which I recently reviewed. Then I skip the toner step and use oil mist.

𝑬𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒈𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕 𝑶𝒊𝒍 𝒈𝒍𝒐𝒘:- It comes in a really adorable light bulb packaging. It has a normal mist like nozzle. Etude house glow on mist contains a combination ratio of 7:3 of pink oil and moist essence water Notable ingredients include Neem leaf extract, daisy extract, collagen, drunk stick seed oil and acai palm oil. Etude house glow on mist really moisturizes my skin quickly after cleaning my face. Acts like a toner and essence both. I use this mist to touch up my moisture level in daytime too. Etude house glow on mist does not irritate my eyes like some other face mists do. I love it. -

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒐𝒛𝒐𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒔𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒂𝒔𝒌 :- As you know I love wearing black sheet masks because they are so soft and comfy to wear.  The oozoo black pore care mask was no exception. The fit was amazing. The oozoo black pore care mask  left a satin matte finish and felt cooling on my skin. It has a slight cologne like scent, nothing overpowering. Notable ingredients include sodium hyaluronate, glycerin, olive oil, ceramide and peptides. The oozoo black pore care mask  is  a good medium hydrating mask for cooling the skin. - ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ -
𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝑪 𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒂𝒔𝒌 :- This comes in a tub packaging and has a light citrous scent. Notable ingredients include Niacinamide (brightening), Glycerin, Triglyceride(skin barrier repair), Biotin, Centella (soothing) , Tea tree oil (anti bacterial), lemon oil and Retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A). Nightingale C toning sleeping mask has a gel balm like texture and spreads easily onto the skin . The yellow color is due the sea buckthorn extracts mainly.Nightingale C toning sleeping maskdoes not leave any tint on the skin after spreading evenly. Nightingale C toning sleeping mask feels slightly thicker than the Laneige sleeping mask. It helps to even my skin-tone and brighten my skin. Nightingale C toning sleeping mask is more suitable for dry dehydrated skin types. I highly recommend it.

To view reviews on more of these products pictured above please follow my Instagram 📷 Love xoxo💕

Post a Comment

0 Comments