23 years old sheet masks


Hey Friends,
Recently I received @23yearsold_global sheet masks to try from @cupidrop. Being a sheet mask lover I was excited to see them. Here are my thoughts on each of these masks:
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
🌸23 Years old 𝘖2 𝘮𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘬 :
This was a gentle bubble mask, which produced slight tingling sensation. It did not bubble up like traditional bubble mask, so it was less messy, I liked how clean my skin felt after using this
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
🌸
23 Years old 𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘬 :
This came in rectangle patches to applied like toner pads. The hydration level was least as compared to all other masks. I would say if you like the toner feel then you might enjoy
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
🌸
23 Years old 𝘈𝘤𝘶𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘱𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘬:
This is a two part mask and it helps to tighten the puffiness of the face.
Its quite similar to V-shape masks popular in Korea. I really enjoyed this mask.
It gave a nice satin finish after use and best fitting mask among-st all of these masks
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
🌸
23 Years old 𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘢 𝘚𝘪𝘭𝘧𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘬:
This mask was a cute web like mask. The essence was beautiful thick jelly texture. It was the most interesting mask of the the lot and second from the top in hydration level. Surely a fun and unique mask to try
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
🌸
23 Years old 𝘊𝘰𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘨𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘬:
This was the most hydrating mask and second best fit. It was the most comfortable mask to wear and it had a lovely rose like scent. This is my favorite one from this set😍 ⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
🌸
23 Years old 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘤𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘰𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘬:
This mask had the mask closed at the mouth area. And it looked really funny to wear. The essence was low to medium in hydration.It had little black caviar beads in the mask. Overall an okay mask
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
🌸
23 Years old  𝘊𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘭 𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘬 :
This was the one of poor fitting mask in the lot. It did hydrate my skin and my skin felt refreshed and plump after use. I love the bright pink packaging here.



For full review , sheet mask selfie and ingredient list please visit my InstagramLove xoxo. 💗

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. These sounds like really nice mask.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh very cute maks darling
    this brand is new for me
    xx

    ReplyDelete