Missha glow tension cushion


Which is your favorite dewy or hydrating foundation/cushion ?
Today I am reviewing Missha glow tension cushion. It claims to provide moisture glow for clear yoithful skin.
This cushion comes in 6 shades caterin to cool and warm tones. reviewing Shade 23 Sand here
Now lets get to my thoughts..
🌸 Mesh cushion packaging
🌸 Beautiful rose gold pack
🌸 Thin consistency
🌸 Blends easily
🌸 Lightweight application
🌸 Contains hyaluronic acid, collagen, ferment ingredients
The application super easy with the puff and the shade match was good. It felt nicely hydrating on my skin. It was not overly glowy which I likes. At the end of the day , the finish was still beautiful. It did not make my skin feel greasy after 8 hours of wear. The coverage is low to medium build-able. You can see starting point before and after photos(see photos). I did not use any primer underneath. According to my combination skin experience it will be suitable for all skin types.



You can buy Missha cushion here

For detailed post on this, swatch , packaging and finish, please visit my InstagramLove xoxo. ðŸ’—

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. I'm going to have to just this product out.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete