JM solution luminious marine pearl deep moisture mask


Today Im reviewing JM solution luminous marine pearl deep moisture mask. The name is quite long. Hehe. It is a 3 step mask
1. Marine waterful essence
2. Sheet mask
3. Marine all face eye cream.
It claims to provide the skin vitality and give a luminous finish. 
Lets get to the review:.
🌸 Thin sheet mask
🌸 Mild fragrance
🌸 Lots of essence
🌸 Good fitting
🌸 Contains pearl extracts, olive oil, hyaluronic acid, shea butter, collagen, triglycerides

JM solution luminous marine pearl deep moisture mask had a good essence was nice and light. And sheet mask was super comfortable and had a great adherence. After using all 3 steps my skin felt it had a lovely glow. The finish of JM solution luminous marine pearl deep moisture mask was a bit sticky though. Overall its an great mask for dry season it deeply moisturized my skin. I got JM solution luminous marine pearl deep moisture mask mask and Moose headband for review in my @beautquemonthly mask maven pouch. All opinions are my own. 

You can use my code PRIANCA25 to get 25% off your first box Enjoy !!
For detailed post on this, please visit my InstagramLove xoxo. ðŸ’—

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Sounds like a great mask.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete