Teami detox green tea blend matcha mask


Today I am reviewing Teami Detox mask green tea blend mask. This claims to be packed with anti oxidants and help detoxify the skin. It claims to nourish the skin and heal the blemishes. Lets start the review..
🌸 Green colored clay mask
🌸 No strong scent
🌸 Easy to apply and creamy
🌸 Contains Matcha,lemongrass, Kaolin clay, Bentonite clay, Vitamin E,

I love to use detox masks when I feel my skin feels congested and needs deep cleanse. Teami Detox mask green tea blend mask was easy to apply with fingers and dried compltely in 10 minutes. I generally prefer quick drying clay masks so this was impressive. Washing Teami Detox mask was super easy too. I just did light patting with water and it easily came off. It did not leave film or residue on my skin. Teami Detox mask green tea blend mask did not cause any dryness on my skin. It nicely gives a even toned effect too. My skin felt clean, detoxed and soft after use. I am a matcha lover and this was a perfect mask for my skin. 
Please use the code FEMME20 to get 20% valid till end of this year.

For full review , sheet mask selfie and ingredient list please visit my InstagramLove xoxo. ðŸ’—

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. I have never try green tea face products out before. So going to have to try them out.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete