Skin & Lab Pink clay facial mask

Skin & Lab Pink clay facial mask

Today I am reviewing Skin & Lab Pink clay facial mask. This claims to be brightening and pore tightening mask while gently extracting impurities. Skin & Lab Pink clay facial mask is a wash off type clay mask. Lets start the review..
🌸 Pink cream mask
🌸 Calamine scent
🌸 Easy to apply with spatula
🌸 Contains Glycerin, Caolin clay, Shea butter, Beeswax, Jojoba oil.

I love to use Skin & Lab Pink clay mask for gentle detox days. Skin & Lab Pink clay facial mask goes on creamy and does not drip or dry off. I washed Skin & Lab Pink clay facial mask off after 15 mins. Its very hydrating and nicely gives a even toned effect. It helped improve my pores situation temporarily. This is a very unique hydrating clay mask

For full review , sheet mask selfie and ingredient list please visit my InstagramLove xoxo. ðŸ’—

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Sounds like a nice clay mask. I just used a clay mask the other night.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete