Holika holika real rose hydrogel mask

holika holika rose hydrogel mask
Holika holika rose hydrogel mask

Belle Femme View:
Soft hydro gel mask with rose petals
Transparent essence
Awesome rose scent

Effect:
Makes skin plump and radiant

Pros:
Contains rose, lichen and yuzu
Enriched with Japanese pepper
Lots of essence
Hydrated radiant skin

Ingredients:Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Chondorus Crispus Powder, Dipropylene Glycol, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Gum, Rosa Gallica Flower Powder, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulstilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Agar, Glucose, Potassium Chloride, Cellulose Gum, 1,2-Hexanediol, PEG-60, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Panthenol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methicone, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 7 (CI 15850:1).

Cons: 
None

Beauty stars: 

Would I repurchase/recommend:  I tried hydrogel sheet mask first time last week. Holika holika rose hydro gel mask is an amazing hydro gel mask. It so beautiful to look as it has rose petals ingrained inside mask. It has a very soothing rose scent.   It really made my skin plump hydrated and added a nice glow to my skin. It stayed wet on my skin for about 40 minutes. Wow, what an amazing mask to try on a tiring day. Please connect to my  Instagram  for actual mask look and feel. Its an incredible mask 😇


For more photos behind the scenes and mini sample reviews etc. Please visit my Instagram and follow me to keep updated on upcoming posts.




Have you tried any any hydrogel masks?  I would love to know your thoughts.

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. I want an hydrating mask like this, I have tried sheet masks from Innisfree but have never tried hydrogel masks, will check this out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sheet masks and this one sounds really good.

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete