Leaders Daily wonders Too much fun in the sun

leaders sheet mask
Leaders mask too much fun in the sun

Belle Femme View:
Soft cotton sheet mask
Transparent essence
Mild coconut scent

Effect:
Soothing and calming mask

Pros:
Contains olive and witch hazel (Calming) 
Enriched with matricaria extracts (Soothing)
Also contains peptide (ant-ageing)
Lots of essence
Hydrated plump skin


Cons: 
None

Beauty stars: 

Leaders daily wonders mask too much fun in the sun


Would I repurchase/recommend: Leaders daily wonder mask too much fun in the sun I have used it  when I go out on any outdoor activity. It is gentle and calming for the skin. I love the plumping and soothing effect. Very good refreshing mask for summer.

For more photos behind the scenes and mini sample reviews etc. Please visit my Instagram and follow me to keep updated on upcoming posts.

Have you tried any Leaders 
masks?  I would love to know your thoughts

Post a Comment

1 Comments