Etude house I need you mask sheet Rice

Etude house Rice Sheet mask
Etude house I need you mask sheet:- Rice


Belle Femme View:
White translucent paper mask
Lightweight essence
Good fit with proper cuts

Effect:
Hydrated and toned skin

Pros:
Enriched with grapefruit, peach and honeysuckle extract
Contains Peony and rice extract
Evens out the skin tone
Calms and soothes the skin
Lots of essence
Budget buy

Cons:
Did not brighten the skin

Beauty stars: ★★

Price: $1.20 (20 ml)

Etude house I need you mask
Etude house I need you mask sheet Rice: Sheet look



Would I repurchase/recommend:  Yes, I love such masks which calms the skin and hydrates it. Etude house Rice mask is a must have. Also this has a lot of essence , I generally decant it and use it next day.

Have you tried any effective sheet masks? Did you like it? I would love to know your thoughts.

13 comments:

  1. I have only tried a few sheet masks, so I haven't found any very effective ones, but I really do enjoy the feeling of applying one.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a nice mask

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a nice one! I'm a big fan of sheet masks, they're great to bring down redness and soothe skin :)

    Misia xx | gowashyourface.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have yet to try a sheet mask. This one sounds amazing...I love the ingredient listing.

    Keisha xo
    www.thechrysalisgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just tried the Rice Sheet Mask from Skin Food last night and it wasn't very whitening or moisturizing for me :/ Great review though!

    http://stressedbutkawaii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review! It is awesome that you could use the essence twice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds nice. I love sheet masks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you like it! Thanks for the review♥♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. I went to Korea recently & saw a bunch of Etude House face masks! Etude House is literally on every corner of every street in Seoul lol. I regret not purchasing this one!

    I used a few sheet masks before, especially the hydrating once since my skin is super dry. I bought a bunch when I was in Korea, but I haven't had the chance to try them out yet.

    http://beautyandtheblog.us

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I'm too lazy for masks. :-( Lol. But I did enjoy MJCares pearl sheet mask, which I promised to review awhile back, but I keep forgetting to. Lol.
    ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. the only sheet mask I've tried really burned my skin so i wasn't impressed :/ maybe i should try this one! great post x
    http://madforbeautyxoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love it the mask sheets are the best for me because are so easy to use!
    Now this is now on my wishlist!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Meet The Author

Send me an email at: naturelbellefemme@gmail.com