Korean skipcare skincare routine

dr jart cicapair mask sheet

π‘Ύπ’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ π’Šπ’” π’šπ’π’–π’“ 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕 π’Šπ’ π’šπ’π’–π’“ π’‚π’Žπ’“π’π’–π’•π’Šπ’π’† π’•π’π’…π’‚π’š? 
Sharing today some products in my routine today and mini reviews on them -

Korean skip care routine means if your chosen products lead to a healthy skin , one can have a have short step skincare routine. Instead of having 10 steps, here my 3 step skincare routine give a lovely skin. I used gentle cleanser before applying the sheet mask to cleanse my skin. Lets go through my steps here:-

π™³πš› πš“πšŠπš›πš+ π™²πš’πšŒπšŠπš™πšŠπš’πš› πšŒπšŠπš•πš–πš’πš—πš πšœπš‘πšŽπšŽπš πš–πšŠπšœπš”:
To start off with, the packaging is very pretty. Dr jart cicapair mask has a hint of light green color. The material is very soft and the fit is perfect. Dr jart cicapair mask contains Niacinamide, Lavender oil, Rosemary oil, Centella asiatica and Madecassoside . I kept Dr jart cicapair mask for about 20 minutes. Dr jart cicapair mask is super hydrating and gave my skin a beautiful glow. Dr jart cicapair mask is absolutely amazing for soothing my skin. It works so good that effects lasted the next day too. Highly recommend this mask. 



You can buy this mask here

π™΄πšπšžπšπšŽ πš‘πš˜πšžπšœπšŽ 𝚞𝚟 πšπš˜πšžπš‹πš•πšŽ 𝚌𝚞𝚝 πšœπšžπš— πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πš‚πš™πš 𝟻𝟢 𝙿𝙰++++ :
This is a lovely light yellow tint clear sunstick. It is very hydratinng and leaves no white cast i.e goes on clear. Its very sleek and easy to carry around to re touch the sunscreen throughout the day. It does not irritate my eyes like other chemical sunscreens do. I have been loving it a lot and Im halfway now




You can buy this sun stick here


πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšœπšŠπšŽπš– 𝚎𝚌𝚘 πšœπš˜πšžπš• πš™πšŽπš›πšπšŽπšŒπš πšŒπš˜πšŸπšŽπš› πš™πšŠπšŒπš:
This is lovely powder pact which has a great medium coverage. It love the gold packaging and sleek design. It comes with a puff for easy application. It gave a nice matte effect and helps to blurr my pores. Since its very hot today Im using just this powder foundation as my makeup base today. 

To view more details on these products please follow my Instagram πŸ“·

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Sound like a wonderful mask

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete