I'm from Mugwort masks and essence



A few months ago a latest trending ingredient in kbeauty skincare was Mugwort.  This is a aromatic plant grown in Asia and it was used in medieval age to provide relief against fatigue.  It is also known as Artemisia which is anti bacterial and healing. I always wanted to try some products with mugwort and try if these live up to the hype. This was the right time Sophie beauty box sent the I'm from Mugwort line. Today I am sharing my first impressions/reviews on using them .

_ 🌿 𝐼'𝓂 𝐹𝓇o𝓂 π‘€π“Šπ‘”π“Œo𝓇𝓉 π“Œπ’Άπ“ˆπ’½ o𝒻𝒻 π“‚π’Άπ“ˆπ“€
It contains 2.1 % mugwort leaf powder and acts like a quick 10 minute wash off mask. The scent is herbal and its very mild. I applied a thick layer of this mask and washed it off after minutes. It immediately cooled my skin and left my skin feel less red and calmer. Additionally it contains glycerin,skullcap,licorice, rosemary and centella asiatica extracts. This mask is truly a gift for cooling down hot summer skin. Swipe to see the mask texture πŸ“Ή 


_ 🌿 πΌ'𝓂 𝐹𝓇o𝓂 π‘€π“Šπ‘”π“Œo𝓇𝓉 essence to𝓃𝑒𝓇
I was surprised to see no ingredient list with the toner. Then I discovered from the website it contains 100% fermented mugwort from Gangwha island. And contains no other preservative. The toner texture is very watery. It might be slightly less hydrating for dry skin types so I use it in my #amroutine only. I also tried used this as a DIY sheet mask with affordable Daiso DIY mask set, and it works great like this way 


_ 🌿 𝐼'𝓂 𝐹𝓇o𝓂 π‘€π“Šπ‘”π“Œo𝓇𝓉 π“ˆπ’½π‘’π‘’π“‰ π“‚π’Άπ“ˆπ“€
The has the usual slight hint of mugwort scent and its has lovely thin mask. It soothes my dehydrated skin and rejuvenates it. This is a slightly higher in price I feel.  Overall an average soothing mask.


You can purchase the Mugwort line here

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. This mask sound like one I need to try out. I'm always sleepy lately.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/fashion

    ReplyDelete