Biobelle sheet mask decadence


I am reviewing today the Biobelle botanical fiber sheet mask in type decadence . This is for second day for #abcupidmaskers challenge. The day is 2/5 called
🐻Sugar bear🐻

Lets get to the review:.
💘 Thick sheet mask
💘 Chocolate fragrance
💘 Good fitting
💘 Less essence
💘 Expensive
💘 Contains Olive extract, cocoa extract, Niacinamide.
This mask has such an adorable packaging. The fitting and adherance was good and it has a lovely chocolate scent. It was low to medium in hydration. It did brighten up my skin. However I did not enjoy the fact that it has to be washed off after use. I had to redo my toner step

For full review , sheet mask selfie and ingredient list please visit my InstagramLove xoxo. 💗

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Super cool packaging.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete