My AM skincare routine this week


Hello friends !! Which is one skincare habit that you lead you into dedicated skincare? 
I m sharing here some of the skincare products today I tried for my amskincareroutine for pinkwednesday

🌸 Meg 2 step jelly mask(gifted) : Firming and brightening: The step us a Aha peeling swab. Just swipe across the face and apply the sheet mask. This swab contains 10% Aha and it went over nicely. The sheet mask had lot of essence and it gave my skin amazing dose of hydration. I am waiting to see brightening effects when I wash my face in PM hehe. Headover to my Instagram to see my sheet mask selfie.

🌸Klairs soft airy sun essence: This is a beautiful light weight sunscreen and I'm totally loving it. This gives a nice moisturizer type finish. 
Where to buy: Click here

🌸Glow recipe watermelon moisturizer: Its low to medium hydration to my dry winter skin if appplied alone. So I use it when I sheet mask and use the Klairs hydrating sunscreen
Where to buy: Click here

🌸Isntree green tea toner: This is another it lightweight toner. It has a beautiful green tea scent and feels nice during the day. 
Where to buy: Click here

🌸 Sol de janeiro bum bum cream: I need to stock up on this more. It delicious creamy goodness.
Where to buy: Click here

🌸 Nakeup face cushion: Full review will be posted soon. Stay tuned for the same.
Where to buy: Click here

For detailed post on this, please visit my InstagramLove xoxo. ðŸ’—

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Love hearing about your skin care.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete