Monthly beauty favorites



Happy Wednesday!!
So today I am sharing my January favorites.
Quick reviews:-
🌸Tarte Maracuja oil: I got this as mini in one of my orders. I completely fell in love with this oil. This oil is high quality, rich in Vitamin C and light weight. It smooth-ens my dry winter skin and is a great help in fading acne scars. Where to buy: Click here
🌸Krave beauty Kale lalu yaha: This is a gentle 5% glycolic acid toner. It did sting my skin for dew seconds however it did not cause any irritation. I use it every other day. Where to buy: Click here
🌸 Skin house anti wrinkle cream: This cream has a wonderful rose scent. Very gentle and non greasy yet creamy anti ageing cream. Where to buy: Click here
🌸 Klairs soft airy sun essence:This is a chemical sunscreen. Beautifully hydrating sunscreen which is perfect to use as a day time moisturizer too. There are essential oils in this which might cause irritation to sensitive skin. Where to buy: Click here
🌸 Commleaf Vita rice serum: This is an amazing gentle serum with milky texture. It has a lovely rose scent and this saved my dry winter skin. Where to buy: Click here
🌸 Drunk elephant C Firma serum: This is the winner 3rd time in my monthly favorites. Now you know how much I love this serum .This bottle is empty now and I have already gotten a backup now. Can't have enough of this magic serum. Where to buy: Click here
You can see my previous posts for full reviews on these products💚


You can get full review on these products in some of my previous posts on Instagram
Do you spot any favorites here?

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. I love hearing about your favorite products. This month.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete