Huangjisoo cleanser


Do you prefer have a single cleanser or rotate cleansers depending on your skin needs?
I usually rotate two cleansers depending on my skin needs. One is a deep cleanser and one is a gentle hydrating cleanser. I use deep cleanser only twice a week when my skin feels sensitive or congested.

🌸 Huangjisoo daily foaming cleanser brightening: This cleanser is rich in Aurbutin (brightening) , Green tea (balancing) and jasmine oil (hydrating).This cleanser has a faint green tea scent and it does not dry out my skin. I did not see any brightening effects though
🌸 Huangjisoo anti pollution cleanser: This contains Majorna leaf oil(hydrating), and broccoli extract (brightening) , lavender extract ( calming). This foam feels pleasant and hydrating to use. Im liking it so far

Post a Comment

0 Comments