Beauteque mask maven box


Hello all, Do you prefer to use sheet mask during the day or night skin care routine? 
I normally use sheet mask during the night as my mornings are rushed and sometimes I skip my skincare routine too. Umm only suncreen gets to go hehe.
Today Im reviewing Mask Maven beauty box from @beautequeofficial. It has 9 masks delivered every month as a sweet treat for your skin. The masks come in a cute holographic envelop. Inside the envelop you can find a purple pouch which the masks. It includes a leaflet with mask and their use.
I received these masks:.
🌸 Tonymoly fresh to go mask
🌸 Iloje collagen firming mask
🌸 MJ care collagen mask
🌸 MJ care arbutin mask
🌸 Piggy head mask
🌸 My beauty diary sahara oil mask
🌸 My beauty diary Anastatica pore mask
🌸 JM solution glow lumnious firming mask
🌸 CNF cosmetic island mask Litchi

Use code: PRIANCA25 to get 25% off your first order.
The theme of November month was travel based Bon Voyage.
Please checkout my Instagram post here.

Post a Comment

0 Comments