Sneak peek into November December

Hello beauties,

Today I am sharing with you upcoming posts for November and December month.
This month I will do continue with some french nail arts and special nail arts for
★★★★★Children's day ★★★★★
Stay tuned for it !


Also let me know which of the upcoming posts you are most excited about?


★★★★★Beauty with brains  Question★★★★★
Its tall when its young and its short when its old.
What is it?

★★★★★Beauty with brains  Answer★★★★★
I do not eat food. But I do enjoy a light meal everyday.
What am I?

PLANT
Margo and Shiny gave the correct answer!
Yay !! :-)

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. How exciting to see! Can't wait for them then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for nail art posts :D

    Kisses
    http://planetbeauties.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post hun. I always look forward to your nail posts.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete