Lazy day korean skincare routine

Lazy day korean skincare routine


π‘Ύπ’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ π’”π’Œπ’Šπ’π’„π’‚π’“π’† 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒑𝒔 π’šπ’π’– 𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒐 π’”π’Œπ’Šπ’‘ π’…π’–π’“π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’π’‚π’›π’š π’…π’‚π’šπ’”? ⁣
- ⁣⁣
⁣ ⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣
I tend to forget hand cream and serum steps during my lazy days.Today I am sharing my lazy day  routine.⁣
⁣⁣
I started my morning routine with Make p:rem safe me relief moisture cleansing foam . It is a low irritant and mild acid foam as per the claims. 
This cleanser has a light citrus scent. It feels like a cream cleanser and foams easily. It has a pH of 5.5. A little bit of it goes a long way. It does not dry out my skin at all. It does contains essential oils however it did not irritate my skin. ⁣

After the cleansing, I skipped the toner step instead used a mist Ballonblacusa real cica mist
This is a nice refreshing mist which helped to soothe my skin. It felt more awake after using this mist

Now to add to the laziness I skipped the essence and serum step and just applied a sheet mask Mizon joyful time pomegranate sheet maskThis is a 3d sheet mask packed with simple antioxidants and pomegranate extracts. The fit It was not so good. It was a low in hydration mask for my dry skin.

I also skipped an eye cream and instead applied easy to use eyepatches Everydaze gold charcoal hydrogel eye patches. These eye patches contain basic ingredient like charcoal, adenosine to help depuff the eyes. They had tiny gold particles embedded in the eye patch. These were cooling and soothing for my eyes. I really enjoyed using them⁣

Finally I completed my routine by using Bellflower idebenone glowing cream
This is a light weight gel cream hybrid which has a beautiful texture. Notable ingredients include Niacinamide, Propolis extract, Coconut oil , Aloe etc. Bellflower idebenone glowing cream did not clog my pores in-spite of the presence of coconut oil. I have not seen any brightening effects yet. It is good hydrating for daytime use specially for oily,combination skin

To view reviews on more of these products pictured above please follow my Instagram πŸ“·

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. Love hearing about you lazy skin care routine. On my off days from work. I only was my face in the morning and night. I don't put any extra product on it.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. As claimed by Stanford Medical, It is indeed the ONLY reason women in this country get to live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 19 kilos lighter than us.

    (And by the way, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with genetics or some hard exercise and really, EVERYTHING about "how" they eat.)

    BTW, I said "HOW", not "what"...

    CLICK on this link to see if this little test can help you find out your true weight loss possibility

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your article is very informative, easy to understand, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for fantastic information I was looking for this info for my mission.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We greatly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete