Too cool for school pumpkin mask

too cool for school mask

Hey friends!! Have you tried Halloween themed skincare products like zombie masks, creams etc?
Recently I tried Too cool for school Pumpkin mask set. It comes with a Pumpkin sleeping mask and a sheet mask. It claims to provide vitality and radiance to the skin.
Lets get to the review:.
🌸 Bio cellulose mask
🌸 Perfumey scent
🌸 Lots of essence
🌸 Good fitting
🌸 Contains Pumpkin extract


Too cool for school pumpkin sheet mask has a really cute pumpkin like packaging. The perfumey scent was strong though it did not cause any irritation. After using Too cool for school pumpkin mask my skin had a satin finish and slightly moisturized.  This kit also comes with a Too cool for school pumpkin sleeping mask.
Too cool for school Sleeping mask has Pumpkin extract, fig extract, licorice extract etc. I has a gel cream like texture, strong scent. It is a good sleeping mask which nicely hydrated. It is not sticky or tacky and I liked it. I would prefer sleeping mask over this sheet mask

For full review , sheet mask selfie and ingredient list please visit my InstagramLove xoxo. ðŸ’—

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. I so need to try out this mask.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete