My scheming Neroli brightening mask

neroli brightening sheet mask
My scheming neroli brightening sheet mask

Belle Femme View:
Tencel like sheet mask
Translucent essence
Mild floral scent

Effect:
Claims clarity, regulate and refresh skin

Pros:Contains orange and aloe extracts (calming)
Enriched with niacin-amide (brightening)
Also contains peptide (ant-ageing)
Lots of essence
Hydrated plump skin


Cons:
Contains parabens
No long lasting brightening, just reduced redness


My scheming sheet mask
My scheming neroli brightening sheet mask


Beauty stars: 
Would I repurchase/recommend: Myscheming Neroli brightening mask is really very comfortable to wear. 
 It plumps and hydrates my skin excellently. Regarding brightening,  it is just an average. Neroli is known to calm down too. Overall a good calming and rejuvenating mask.

Life update: My lovely readers you all must be wondering where are the kbeauty reviews these days, And mask reviews are posted a bit delayed. I actually tried this mask about a month ago, finally after so many days I got some time to pen down my thoughts. Trying to keep up with reviews, I have so many new things I have tried. Eye creams, face creams , hand creams and some great k beauty makeup products.  Excited for the long weekend to relax me a bit and enjoy last few days of summer. Hope you all have a wonderful long weekend. 

For more photos behind the scenes and mini sample reviews etc. Please visit my Instagram and follow me to keep updated on upcoming posts.

Have you tried any Myscheming
masks?  I would love to know your thoughts
 

Post a Comment

2 Comments