Aritaum rice sheet mask



Aritaum mask Rice
Aritaum sheet mask Rice


Belle Femme View:
Paper like sheet mask
White milky emulsion essence
Mild scent

Effect:
Claims smooth and clear skin

Pros:

Contains grapefruit, honeysuckle and peach extracts
Enriched with Rice extracts
Lots of essence
Hydrated plump skin
Budget buy

Cons:
Dried quick in 20 minutes

Beauty stars: 

aritaum mask
Aritaum sheet mask


Would I repurchase/recommend: Aritaum rice sheet mask is my first mask from Aritaum. This dried very quick but it may be because of summer heat too. But surprisingly it lived up to its claims. It has nice soothing feeling and really calms redness of skin. It has no noticeable brightening effects like other rice masks I have tried, but then it does not claim brightening too. Overall Aritaum rice sheet mask is great mask.


For more photos behind the scenes and mini sample reviews etc. Please visit my Instagram and follow me to keep updated on upcoming posts.



Have you tried any 
Aritaum masks?  I would love to know your thoughts.

Post a Comment

2 Comments